Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Answer these fifteen questions about yourself and tag three other people at the end of your post by leaving them a comment on their blog.

3 Joys
1. Bubba (especially the rare moments when he is home and not talking on the phone!)
2. Savannah
3. Paris

3 Fears
1. That I am going to 'mess up' my kids somehow
2. That people think I'm weird or stuck-up (I'm just really shy!)
3. Losing a close family member

3 Goals
1. To be happy and not get so stressed out about everything!
2. To teach my kids everything that they need to know
3. To start regularly exercising again....I love to do it and used to be an exercise freak but it's harder to find time now.

3 Obsessions/Collections
1. Blogging...ok, maybe not so much blogging as checking other people's blogs!
2. Beyond The Bump (I 'met' a group of girls online on Babycenter who were all due in July 05 and we have all been 'chatting' online every day since we got pregnant in October of 04! We now have our own website/forum that is called beyondthebump)
3. Having a clean house...it's definitely not always clean but it makes me really stressed when it isn't.

3 Random Facts About Me
1. I lived in Ecuador for 4 months back in 2001.
2. I had to go to tongue therapy as a child...yep, you read that right!
3. I loved working on cadavers...when I was in college I took 2 semesters of anatomy that did nothing as far as getting me credits I actually needed, but I had to take them so that I could take Gross Anatomy (a class where all you do is dissect cadavers)

I tag. . . Jessica, Laura, and Adele!-unless you guys have already been tagged

No comments: