Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Catch-up time!

So this is going to be one long post that covers everything we've been up to for the last couple of months!

At the end of August, we had a Mauler Family reunion here in Payson for a couple days and had a great time with everyone...we even attempted some family pictures while the whole clan was here. It was windy and freezing at the time and my kids were not feeling good, but we got a couple decent shots!





At the beginning of September, Savannah started preschool for the first time. I was a little nervous because she is very shy and somewhat resistant to change, and she didn't know the teacher or any of the kids in her class, but she never even looked back when I dropped her off and she has loved it! She loves her teacher, Mrs. Amy, and she can't wait to go every time which makes me so happy. Paris has been a little less excited about and wishes she could go too, but it has been really fun for me to have a little bit of one-on-one time with her and I think she looks forward to that as well.



On September 16, my brother David left on his mission-he was called to the Copenhagen, Denmark mission and is now in the MTC. My girls got to be around him this summer and Savannah particularly was very attached so we all miss him but he is being a great example to all of us and the kids are excited to be able to mail him letters and pictures. If you want updates on his mission, you can check out eldermauler.blogspot.com.



We've been loving fall so far-we've driven up the canyon several times and it is just beautiful. Yesterday we went to the local pumpkin patch and got to go on a tractor ride to a field where picked out some pumpkins and I took a bunch of pictures of the kids since I have been really bad about taking pictures lately.
















No comments: