Sunday, October 25, 2009

Another princess?

So we had the big ultrasound a couple of weeks back and most of you have already heard our big news...I was waiting to post on here until I could scan the ultrasound pics in, but I'll go back and add those later. Anyways, we found out that we are having.........another GIRL! We are super excited, although the first thing that Bubba said when he found out was, "Another princess?!!!!" However, we love the two princesses that we already have and are thrilled to be having another one, even if it does mean even more pink and more drama in the house! I just barely hit 20 weeks so we have less than halfway to go until March 12 but that still seems like a very long time away. I feel great these days and in the last couple of weeks have been feeling the baby move all day (and most of the night too!) which is my favorite part of this whole pregnancy thing. Now all we need to do is come up with a name....we have absolutely no ideas so any suggestions (that you aren't set on using for yourselves) are appreciated!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay for more girls! We have three too and we love them!

Bethany said...

Hey Nellie!

Dude, I don't know how I missed this post, but I just saw the December recap, then I was like, "What? She's pregnant?" So I had to come back and check the other posts to see the news. Do you have a name yet? I'll toss in a few that seem to fit with your other girls, just for fun. :)

London? Holland? (I once knew a little girl named Holland Elizabeth and it was about the cutest thing in the universe.) Also, I knew an India... India Berlynn was her name (as in Berlin?)

However, I should mention my very favorite baby name book... The Baby Name Wizard. Laura Watterburg. It's FAB. Check it out, friend. :)