Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here we go again....

Yep, it looks like baby #3 will finally be joining us in March! I have already had several doctor's appointments and so far everything is going perfectly...we had an ultrasound a few weeks ago and just heard the heartbeat yesterday so we are definitely feeling relieved that things are going so well this time around. I'll be 11 weeks along tomorrow and my official due date is March 12! I have felt just about as sick as I did with both girls and so if things go according to history, I should only have a few more weeks of nausea before I start feeling better which sounds good to me because it is really not fun being sick all day and night and trying to keep up with two kids (who don't take naps!) at the same time!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys!

Nicky said...

Congrats! Bubba told us yesterday and we are both really excited for you guys!

Kyle and Shallan said...

We are so happy for your family!!! Congratulations and we hope you get feeling better soon!!

Running with kids....it's about making the time now! said...

I am so happy for you and your growing family!
Let me know if you need anything.

Jared and Laurel said...

Congratulations, guys!

Laura said...

Congratulations Nellie & Bubba-March is really the best time to have a baby-I had no idea my fingers could swell this much when I was pregnant with Max! Good luck and I hope you start to feel better soon!

Natalie said...

Nellie!! Congratulations!! I'm sorry you don't feel well, that is NO fun at all. I hope you feel better soon!