Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chili, Doughnuts, Horses and Bubble Gum!

Last Friday night, we went with my parents and sister to their ward party which was held at a big barn/indoor horse arena type place that is just a few minutes away from us. They had about 20 different kinds of chili there and then they had doughnuts for dessert which my kids obviously loved! We went on a little wagon ride in a covered wagon and then Paris got to ride a horse with Daddy (we tried to give Savannah a turn but she didn't want anything to do with it). There was a bubble blowing contest for the adults, and no, we didn't win but we did get some pretty big bubbles going and the kids thought it was funny.






2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks so fun! Are you guys living in Colorado now?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I have been going back in forth in my mind whether this was a good idea for Max or not after the last couple of days we have had. If you have any words of wisdom with this therapy program.....I would love that. It seems so overwhelming to me and my other instructors right now! I would love to hear about your experience with ABA and the Redwood Program. My email is morganf13@hotmail.com if you ever have time. I read your comment tonight and it really did make me feel a little better. Thank you for all your love and support. And yes....I know your husband but I don't think we have ever officially met....we need to!