Monday, October 13, 2008

We love fall!

Fall has always been one of my favorite seasons...summer is fun, but I just love it when the weather cools down and I can start wearing sweaters and jeans! It also helps that the beginning of fall means that Bubba's crazy summer traveling schedule is over, and although he is still busy, he is home a lot more and it's great to have him home every night!

We've been able to drive up Payson Canyon and Hobble Creek Canyon and enjoy all of the colors which has been fun. Last week for playgroup, we went to a pumpkin patch and the girls had a great time! It is so fun as the kids get older and they actually get excited about the holidays...Savannah is so excited to go trick-or-treating this year and I'm sure Paris will love it too once she sees what its all about!





1 comment:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Leave me your email address and i will send you a really cute picture i got of you and your girls at the pumpkin patch.