Sunday, October 5, 2008

St. George Girls Weekend!

!
Last weekend I was able to go down to St. George with some friends for an all girls weekend and it was such a wonderful break. We got to play games uninterrupted, go shopping uinterrupted (and I actually got to try clothes on!), sit in the hot tub uninterrupted, talk uninterrupted, eat meals uninterrupted...well you get the idea! I did miss my kids and was happy to see them when I got home, but it was really nice to be able to do things without having to worry about supervising two toddlers at the same time! While we were down in St. George, we were able to go see Les Miserables at the Tuacahn, which is a large outdoor amphitheatre.


I have seen quite a few musicals and Les Mis is still my favorite (although Wicked comes in a close second)! It was a great weekend and Bubba had a good time with the girls too...thanks babe for being so willing to take over so I could have such a wonderful break

No comments: