Friday, September 9, 2011

Camden's Blessing

We waited until Camden was just over 3 months old to do his blessing, so that his Uncle David would be home from his mission and able to attend!  It was a wonderful day to have so many family members and friends there to support us and our new little boy.  I will say that it was a lot harder to find a cute blessing outfit for a boy than for a girl and Bubba and I both thought that most of the options were ridiculous!  Even the one that I ordered came with a silly hat...there was no way we were going to allow him to wear it, but I did try to get a couple pics with it just for giggles...why do they even make those hats anyways?!!!  We didn't even get a full family shot that day, but did manage to get a picture of the girls since they looked cute that day too.  It's impossible enough to keep track of all 4 kids, nevertheless take pictures of all of them!  


Not sure what that spot is on my face...










No comments: