Wednesday, September 28, 2011

4 months old!

I know I say this every time, but I can't believe this little guy is already 4 months old!  Camden is the sweetest baby ever and I am absolutely in love with my little boy!  He is so smiley and happy and mellow-pretty much the perfect baby and we just love having him in our home.  I just took him to his check-up and he weighed in at 17.1 pounds, 24.75 inches.  He is definitely not starving and kind of looks like a little ball these days :).

We have started putting him in the Jumperoo and he loves that, he loves his Bumbo seat and is starting to enjoy tummy time a little more, although he really doesn't get much floor time at all because I am too afraid to leave him on the floor with Madison around!  He still sleeps pretty good and only gets up once a night to eat so no complaints there, and he is a pretty good napper also.  He is the first of my kids that is happy even when his naps get skipped or shortened, which is good since we have to work around all of the other kids' schedules these days.  He loves to "talk" too and sometimes gets so vocal that it sounds like he is yelling for several minutes straight...pretty darn cute.  His favorite thing these days is his foot...he always grabs his foot and hangs on tight!  He is also trying pretty hard to be a thumb sucker these days, which I think is pretty cute but am still trying to discourage the habit by replacing his thumb with a binky whenever I catch him at it!




No comments: