Thursday, September 1, 2011

Beginning of another school year

I can't believe I have a first grader!  This year is a big one for Savannah since we enrolled her in a French immersion program at an elementary school in Provo.  I have been incredibly nervous for this because I thought she would not be very happy about the drive and that she would be stressed about having a teacher speak only French for several hours every day but so far she loves it.  Her English teacher is Ms. Garner and her French teacher in Madame Villareale.  I really hope that she continues to enjoy the year and that we all survive the long drive!


Paris has started another year of preschool with Miss Amy and is loving it again.  I think she is ready for kindergarten, but since she doesn't turn 5 until November, she gets to enjoy another year of preschool before school next year.  I think she will have a hard time with Savannah being gone all day long but she does a great job of entertaining herself and has started playing more with Madison while Savannah is at school, which has been so nice.

No comments: