Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blog Resolution!

Just recently I have come across some blogs for people that I know who have been very diligent about keeping up with their blogs and it made me realize that I really want to be more consistent with this blog. I would love to have enough posts to make a blog book for every year so that we have a personal history/record/journal for our family so I'm going to try to post more regularly this year. Of course with having a baby soon and moving for the summer, it might not work out so great all of the time, but overall I'm hoping to do better! Hopefully by publishing this post, I will have more accountability and feel more pressure to follow through with this resolution of mine!


2 comments:

Kyle and Shallan said...

you guys are moving for the summer? Where to?

Rachel said...

Good resolution! I'm trying to do that too. I can't believe you're having your baby so soon! I haven't even seen you since you've been showing - its not like we live far away from each other. We should do something soon - maybe we'll have to have you guys over for Sunday dinner soon!