Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Numa Numa song

So a few years back, a video was being circulated around the internet that some of you may remember seeing. If you want to see the original "Numa Numa song" you can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o

Shortly after Bubba saw that movie, he decided to recreate it and this is the final result...enjoy! I can't even watch this movie without crying from laughing so hard....I only hope he doesn't get too upset that I am posting this for the whole world (and everyone he knows) to appreciate! (The reason I am posting this now is because I heard this song at the gym this morning and I remembered that I even had this video).


4 comments:

Joe and Heidi said...

Nellie I love you for posting that and giving us all a great laugh. Sorry Bubba.:)

Anonymous said...

hahaha....I don't even want to know how much time you spent memorizing that song and actions... ;-) it was really funny though. -Kyle and Shallan

Jessica W said...

LOL- this is from a long time ago! I remember it because Thomas used to watch it all the time when you guys were gone during the summer. It was actually made in our condo...I recognize the decor in the background! LOLOLOL! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I am so not related to him at all, I promise! Haha just kidding bubba i still love you a little bit! How are you guys? I miss you tons and hope everything is going good. I can't wait to see you again. Love, Meg