Monday, September 8, 2008

Lake Powell

Last week we were able to go to Lake Powell for a couple of days with Bubba's work and we had a great time. The kids loved being on the boats and jet skis and just splashing in the water. After 2 days on the lake we were all exhausted and grateful to get home to our own beds and our own rooms (sleeping in a hotel room with 2 kids is always SOOOO fun!), but it was a fun trip! And yes, I had to post the picture of me wakeboarding just to prove that I actually did it (I am not a very coordinated, athletically inclined person, so this is nothing short of a miracle), and yes, it took me several tries to get up and no, I wasn't able to stay up for more than a few seconds, but it was fun and I'm glad I gave it a try. The last picture is of Bubba...and yes, he is much better than I at wakeboarding and can do little tricks and stuff but I am used to him being better than me at pretty much everything like that!



No comments: