Monday, June 30, 2008

More scrapbook pages!

I am so behind in my scrapbooking, but I have been doing a page every now and then, and this is one of the more recent ones that I've completed. These pictures are from last summer, but I think out of all of the thousands of pictures I have of Paris, these are still my favorites.

This picture of Savannah is from around Christmas and is one of my favorites of her too...it's been hard to get good shots of her lately since she really doesn't like cooperating for the camera these days!

2 comments:

Dani said...

cute pages. And Paris is a doll.

Sarah said...

Cute! So are they digital? I can't remember which ones you said you did. I love your new background too. Sorry we couldn't make it to Savannah's Birthday party. It looks like it was really fun.