Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Savannah!



My little baby girl is now three years old! Yesterday we had a birthday party at the park with a bunch of family and friends and we had a great time, despite the 95 degree weather! This is the first year that we have been able to have a real party for her since we have been gone for the last few summers. The last two birthdays we just had some techs over for cake and ice cream....she is going to look back at those pictures and wonder what we were thinking when we made the invite lists for those parties! Before the party we kept trying to explain that she would get presents but every time we asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she kept telling us that all she wanted was a princess cake. So I made her a princess cake! Here are some pics of the cake and the party and Bubba being a good sport helping Savannah open all of her presents with a bunch of curious kids climbing all over him!







2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Nellie, So fun to see your cute family. I think the last time I saw you was right before Savannah was born! I went on to check your sibling's blogs. ANd I found Melissa. I know her from HS! I loved her to DEATH! Good to see what you are up to. Are you in contact with anyone else from Parker?

Laura said...

Bubba looks really excited about that last present-and also I am amazed by that cake...I'm not even kidding when I say that I feel real pressure to make awesome cakes for my kids now-everyone has these hidden cake making talents!