Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Cute Little Paris!

I know it's been a couple weeks since I've posted, and I'm sorry! I know that I get disappointed when I check others blogs repeatedly only to find nothing has changed for a long time, so I am going to try to be more consistent in posting more often, even if nothing exciting has really been going on!

We have been loving the last couple of days of warm weather....my kids LOVE to play outside and they are so much happier when they aren't cooped up inside all day. I took them on a bike ride yesterday (they were in the little trailer attached to the back of my bike) and we had a great ride....until the hill we had to go back up to get home where I thought I was going to die! I ended up walking the last several feet and have vowed that I am going to get in better shape and one day be able to ride all the way up that hill while pulling a hundred pounds worth of toddler and trailer!

Here are a few pics of my cute little Paris....she is getting so grown up and although she is often quite a challenge, she is really sweet, funny and absolutely adorable. She hardly ever sits still, so I don't get to do her hair very often, but lately I've managed to get bows in her hair a couple of times and I think it is so cute! I have finally learned that the only way to be able to get my girls to sit still so I can do their hair is to give them a snack while I'm doing it! So here is Paris at 17 months old!




3 comments:

Dani said...

She is so adorable! Are you ready for the Platinum summer to begin? Ready or not, it has begun. And I know its hard to have your husband gone all the time.

Laura said...

Your girls are SO cute-I think I tell you that every time I leave a comment, but it is true. I think we should start working on an arranged marriage with Paris and Max-it doesn't matter that he is just a few months younger does it?

J & J said...

i love paris with hair. although, i do miss that bald little head.