Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba!

Yep, today is Bubba's birthday and he is 29 this year. Unfortunately we aren't really doing anything too super exciting this year because of work and other stuff we have going on, but I keep telling him that I have to save all the good stuff for next year anyways when he turns the big "30!" Anyway, I just wanted to tell him Happy Birthday and that I love him sooooooo much and am so proud of him. He is such a great husband and father and works so hard for our little family and I am so grateful to have him in my life. Here's a cute pic of him as a kid....awwww!

6 comments:

The Kolste Family said...

Happy Birthday Bubba! That is the best picture ever!

Jared and Laurel said...

I love that picture. Bubba, you haven't changed a bit! Hope your birthday was a good one.

Dani said...

I share that same birthday! Only I a much much younger........about 365 days younger. How fun. It's the best birthday in the world. Way to go Bubba. Hope you had a great day.Jared extended my birthday celebrations through the whole week!

Jared and Laurel said...

happy birthday bubbaroo!! we need to hang out before we move far far away!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

claire said...

Ok, that is so cute! I'm glad you found our blog and shared yours, it's fun to see your kids and family! They (the girls) are beautiful! Are you still in Utah County then?