Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's all gone...

The other day as I was trying to comb through all the tangles in Paris' hair, I told her that I thought short hair might be fun and asked her if she wanted to get her hair cut. She emphatically told me no several times, but Savannah told me she wanted her hair short. This shocked me because she has always wanted her hair to be long and always gets so many compliments on her beautiful long hair. I kept asking her and thinking she would change her mind, but she didn't so I made an appointment at the salon for the next day. I thought that as soon as we got there she would change her mind, since she is not a big fan of strange places and had never been to a salon before, but she walked right in and sat in the chair. She said she wanted it at her chin and the lady started cutting. I just kept waiting for the meltdown where she would decide she had changed her mind but it never came....she sat so still and when we left she had a huge smile on her face and she loves her new hair. I was sad to see it all go, but the new haircut is so cute on her and it is soooo much easier to comb through and deal with....now I just need to keep trying to convince Paris that she wants short hair too!



6 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

It's really cute!

Andie said...

Oh so cute! I understand the tangles alyssa and Emily always have a nest in their hair. SIGH!

J & J said...

oh my gosh i LOVE it! she is soooo cute. love the bob.

Rachel said...

SO CUTE! I love it. Your girls are blessed with beautiful hair! I'm sad I never made it over to visit you and your new sweet baby before you guys took off - but hopefully you have a great summer and we'll have to plan on sometime in the fall!

Andie said...

Nelli,

Marlowe Ziegler is my cousin. It truly is a small world!
Andrea

Janice said...

It looks so cute, but I was so jealous of her long hair. I'm sure you'll both love it for the Summer though. Have fun on your adventures :-)