Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 Months Old!



I can't believe that Madison is already 2 months old! We had her check up yesterday and everything checked out normally...she's as healthy as can be! She now weighs 12 pounds, 12 ounces and is 21.5 inches long. Basically that means she is chunky and short...no surprises there! She is such a wonderful baby and we love having her in our home. I haven't been very good at taking pictures of her or the other girls lately...this one of the three of them is pretty funny. My girls love to dress up in their swimsuits and lay out this big blue blanket on the floor and pretend they are swimming...that is why they are wearing swimsuits in the photo. I am so blessed to have 3 beautiful little girls!

1 comment:

Kolste said...

I cant believe she is already 2 MONTHS! By the time we all get together she will probably be bigger then Jax! So Kaden really misses your girls...he is always talking on his phone to Paris, Savannah and Bubba. He is crazy!