Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And we'll be off....

This summer, Bubba is going to be managing in one of Platinum's summer offices and we just found out recently that we will be going to Virginia Beach for the summer...sounds rough, doesn't it? :) I'm actually really looking forward to it, except for the fact that it is about 36 hours away and I will be driving there with 3 kids, one of which will be a 6 week old baby! But Virginia Beach is one place we haven't been yet and it sounds like there is a lot of fun stuff to do there...we're all excited to be able to spend lots of days at the beach!

5 comments:

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

wow nel that sounds awesome. whenever I read your blog you guys are always doing something fun.

Kyle and Shallan said...

You are the most amazing wife ever! I'd never be that brave or willing!!! You have to bring your new baby around us tons before you guys leave so we can see her!

Janice said...

Nellie, I came over from facebook. Sounds like a fun Summer adventure. I can't believe you're almost done with the pregnancy already (meaning already for me, I know it probably seems like forever to you). Good luck with everything :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.