Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our little ballerina!

Savannah absolutely loves to twirl and spends a huge amount of time each day twirling around the house, usually while singing. I decided that she was old enough to begin taking dance lessons so I signed her up and her first lesson was last week. She was so excited to wear her leotard and shoes, but I was a little concerned that she would be too shy to actually participate in the class. But she did awesome! She walked right into class and listened to the teacher and participated without any problems the whole entire time! I'm so excited to see how much she learns and hopefully her courage will last all the way through the big performance at the end of the season in May!









I love this video...she is trying so hard to do her plies and technically has it down, but we need to work on the gracefulness factor...it's still pretty dang cute though!

4 comments:

Jessica W said...

LOLOLOL!!! Kinda looks like she's crouching down to see something on the floor. So cute!

The Pruitts said...

How CUTE is Savannah doing her plies! I think she is doing them so good!!!

J & J said...

oh my gosh i LOVE this. look at her cute belly!

Sandy said...

Soon she will be applying to the dance department at BYU. Tell her to keep it up. She will have something to look forward to. Unfortunately I will probably still be working here when she is old enough to come and I am an OLD lady.