Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

So we've been married for 6 whole years now...wow! In some ways it seems like it hasn't been anywhere near that long and in some ways it seems like we've been together for much longer than that (and I mean that in a good way)! In the last 6 years we have moved about a dozen times (and in 6 different states), have purchased 2 homes, had two children, and between the two of us we have worked for six different companies during the time that we have been married. We have been on three cruises, a trip to Paris together, and many other smaller trips as well! It has been a busy 6 years but overall our adventures together have been wonderful and I feel like we have accomplished quite a bit together. I have learned so much about myself in the last 6 years and am grateful that Bubba is as patient as he is with me-he is a wonderful husband and father and is truly my best friend. He is so good for me and I love him so much...I'm looking forward to many new adventures and many more years together!

No comments: