Monday, March 10, 2008

We love Spring!

I am so excited that the weather has been so nice outside lately....my kids are just so much happier when they can play outside! We should be getting our fence up in the next couple of weeks which I am sooooo excited about...it will be so nice for the kids to have a safe, enclosed place to play in. We got them a sandbox and set it up this weekend....they love it! We may end up having to put new sand in every couple of weeks at the rate that Paris was dumping it everywhere, but it is well worth it! We've been going to the park a lot lately too and the kids love all the swings and slides....hopefully it continues to be fun for the next few months since I'm hoping we can spend a lot of time there!






1 comment:

Sarah said...

How do they like the Sand box? I have thought about getting one for our backyard but I want to get something she will actually use. We have been outside a ton the last few days...enjoying it before it gets cold again!