Thursday, March 20, 2008

Petting Zoo!

Yesterday I went with my friend Rachel and her 2 little boys to the farm/petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Paris and Savannah loved all the animals! The first animal we saw when we walked in was an alpaca and Paris loved it...she stood there and kept touching him for about 15 minutes and kept saying "Doggie!" with a big smile on her face....and kept saying "doggie" everytime we saw a new animal. She is only 16 months old though...so I guess we'll just let it go for now! She had absolutely no fear of any of the animals-she stuck her finger through the fence where the ducks were and got her finger bitten. I thought she would scream but she just kinda looked at her finger and then looked back at the duck with a scowl on her face and then walked away! Both girls got to go on a little pony ride while we were there and loved it!





2 comments:

Jared and Laurel said...

Hey, I just went there the day before you guys! We really need to coordinate these things.... :)

Dani said...

I just found your blog! Adorable! I'm going to add you to my favorite blogs if you don't mind.