Monday, October 31, 2011

Lake Powell

When I first heard that Platinum was going to have their end of the year party at Lake Powell, I wasn't planning on being able to go since I figured it would be too hard to go camping with all 4 kids.  Then we decided that if we left Madison at home with Papa and Gramie, it might be doable so we decided to go for it.  Camden still sleeps in his car seat so we figured it would be easy to fit him in the tent and keep him warm and the older girls were so excited to go.  The weather was fabulous the whole time-I didn't think it would be warm enough for the water but the kids were played in the water and on the beach for hours.   The food was great and surprisingly enough, we actually all slept pretty good in our cozy tent!  Unfortunately I didn't have enough hands to deal with the camera, so I didn't get any pics but we really did have a great time!  Thanks for the great weekend, Platinum!

No comments: