Friday, April 8, 2011

Good Memories!

I have been reorganizing everything in our house lately since we are moving all the of the kids into different bedrooms and rearranging all of our stuff. I found a box of old pictures and came across this chalk drawing that Bubba and I had done when we went to Paris about 6 years ago. We were up at Montmarte where all of the artists are and this guy talked us into buying this...I think it was like $100 and I don't think it looks like us at all, but it's kind of neat to have an actual personalized piece of art from Paris. Bubba and I both laughed when we saw this because it is actually pretty awful...don't think we'll be hanging it in our living room anytime soon!

2 comments:

The Kolste Family said...

That's funny! Before I read what you wrote, I was wondering who the picture was of. It really doesn't look like you at all, but it is a cool picture!

Natalie said...

That is HYSTERICAL!!! It really looks nothing like either one of you! :) It actually reminds of the cover of a teen fiction novel, or something.