Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bubba is 30!

Today is Bubba's 30th birthday...I just can't believe it! 30 used to sound so old to me...and now it's already here...for him anyways! He started off the morning with a raspberry croissant that I picked up yesterday from his favorite French bakery and then he had to go on a treasure hunt around the house to find his present. The last clue led him to my parent's house where he found the set of golf clubs that he has been wanting for a long time so he was very happy with that. I also surprised him with the news of a quick trip to St. George that we will be taking in a couple of weeks to go see Brian Regan, get massages and relax for 2 days in the midst of the crazy summer that is starting! Those of you who know Bubba know that he loves presents, but he hates to wait for them and so every other birthday and Christmas he has had since we've been together he has known well in advance what he is getting. This year he had no idea-I finally surprised him! Tonight we will be going out to dinner with Bubba's family to celebrate some more!

Hope you have a great birthday babe and a great year as well. We love you!

And here are some cute pics that I dug up for your enjoyment!





6 comments:

Nicky said...

Happy birthday from Kyle and I! We think that Bubba should re-grow that rat tail hair style.

Laura said...

Wow Bubba you are OLD. I can't believe I have friends who are 30 years old....man.

Sandy said...

He has not changed a bit.

J & J said...

it's seriously amazing how he looks the exact same.

you are old bubba. but the velas love you nonetheless.

Jared and Laurel said...

nice! i especially like the mullet with the pink shirt!

Katie and joe said...

too funny!