Thursday, July 17, 2008

Savannah can pedal!

Ok, so I'm really late in posting this news since Savannah figured out to pedal about 5-6 weeks ago, but she has more recently figured out how to go pretty fast and turn while pedaling, and as of the last few days, all she wants to do is ride her bike! I haven't really been very good at taking pictures lately, but Grandma took some great ones the other night when we were at her house so I finally have some of Savannah on her bike (and some really cute ones of Paris too)! I need to be a lot better about taking my camera with me, but I don't have enough hands for my kids and all of their stuff so it just always gets left behind....



1 comment:

New Mexican Youngs said...

Hey Nellie- ok, your kids are too cute! Hopefully, we'll get to see you next week! Morgan